Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Technology and Me

In the class I am taking at Fresno Pacific University titled Technology in Kinesiology, I have learned about several different tools that could be useful in my career.
The most useful for my personal application is a Personal Web Presence page(PWP). This page is dedicated to my accomplishments In my chosen career path. It is a place potential employers may go to in order to look at my résumé, biography, and personal values and goals. This is a way to exploit my strengths.
The Blog site is an aspects I think could be useful for an education tool. Educators can put valuable information on these blogs to help students receive important information about certain topics. Photo's and video's could also be placed in these kinds of sites to help increase the information available.
Technology is important in helping provide information to those who would like to learn. However, it is important to also use hands on experiences, because that is the type of application we as athletic trainers will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment